The Registrar of Indigenous Corporations, Anthony Beven, is hosting a corporate governance event.
Thursday, 28 October 2010 Alice Springs Desert Park 9 am–3 pm.
It will feature:
- A trade fair from 9 am–3 pm with stalls from organisations including:
- Western Desert Nganampa Walytja Palyantjaku Tjutaku AC
- Ngurratjuta Iltja Ntjarra—Many Hands Art Centre
- Generation One
- Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy
- Waltja Tjutangku Palyapayi
- Burdon Torzillo and Associates
- Indigenous Community Volunteers
- Reconciliation Australia
- National Congress of Australia’s First Peoples
- An arts seminar 9.30 am–10.30 am presented by the Arts Law Centre and Arts NT. This is for anyone involved in Indigenous arts.
(RSVP by Tuesday 26 October to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A corporate governance discussion forum 1.30 pm–3.30 pm. Those attending, including media, must register by Tuesday 26 October to Francine Chinn on 0417 871 594 or Donna Murray on 0427 259 789.
For more information on the event freecall ORIC on 1800 622 431 (not free from mobiles) or email email@example.com.
22 October 2010
Contact: Francine Chinn
Tel: 0417 871 594
Ref: ORIC MA1011-13