- protect the natural and cultural heritage of Kalumburu
- develop enterprise and opportunity for residents, and
- improve interaction and communication between visitors and residents.
- Senior management
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
- fully furnished accommodation
- private use of vehicle
- pro rata leave
The position is for 6 months. The role is responsible for all programs and services under the jurisdiction of the organisation. These currently include:
- HACC (Aged Care)
- Community Resource Centre
- Centrelink Agency and Youth Services.
It also includes several capital renovation projects and ongoing management of land leases (including Carson River Station Pastoral Lease), residential and commercial properties within Kalumburu.
- Demonstrated extensive skills and experience in developing and delivering community/social and commercial programs and services in an Indigenous setting.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, demonstrated through previous management and project management roles.
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing staff and leading a team.
- Experience in working in a remote Indigenous community.
Contact person and how to apply:
Telephone: 0458 650 002
- To apply, please submit:
- a statement outlining your claims against the selection criteria (maximum one page)
- your resume (maximum 3 pages)
- Candidates will be interviewed by KAC directors in the community.
- KAC directors will select the successful applicant.