Browns Flat Aboriginal Corporation is a housing and community organisation representing the interests of members and other eligible Aboriginal people in the Nowra–Bomaderry area. Its principle activities are to provide permanent housing for these individuals and their families.
- Business support
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Browns Flat Aboriginal Corporation is seeking a highly motivated and well organised individual to run the local office located in the central business district of Nowra, New South Wales.
The terms of the employment are for permanent part-time administration clerk to work 21 hours a week, split across 3 days. Wages will be paid under the Clerks – Private Sector Award 2010.
Directly accountable to the board of directors, the Administration Clerk’s role includes:
- general office duties such as:
- answering phones
- handling mail and other correspondence
- monitoring the organisation's email address
- processing general correspondence on behalf of the organisation
- being a point of contact for tenants
- liaising between the real estate and tenants
- providing office reports to the board in conjunction with their meetings
- assist in the preparation of reports as required by various funding bodies
- other additional duties as prescribed by the board
Aboriginal people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Contact person and how to apply:
Applicants will need to provide:
- a cover letter with an attached resume
- copies of certificates and/or qualifications
- driver’s licence (essential)
Please mail your application by 7 April to:
Browns Flat Aboriginal Corporation
ATTN: Pat Lester
PO Box 544
NOWRA NSW 2541
OR email it to firstname.lastname@example.org